For bookings or information contact us at
Phone: 07453 603640
When you book a Paranormal Investigation/Ghost Hunt event if you have entered your email address we will send you confirmation. We will send a map, address and add what you might need to bring with you for the ghost hunt.
Always get to your venue on time. We wouldn’t want you missing the introduction as we have all the safety aspects in their which is important for our ghost hunts and also sometimes we will be moving on from the meeting point especially if it is an outdoor event. If you are going to be late or not going to be able to attend, then contact us as soon as possible on 07453 603640 so we are not waiting around for anyone.
When you attend a Ghost Hunt or Paranormal Investigation, it is advisable to wrap up warm, wear flat closed footwear as the ground may be uneven or slippery. It is likely to be cold, especially on an outdoor ghost hunt.
Tea and Coffee are included free of charge when we can and we will supply all the required equipment you will be using for the investigation.
We also have a selection of spiritual items, torches, Pendulums and K2’s for sale.
If you are from another Paranormal Investigation group and wish to use your own equipment on the night, please email us first.
Can I also stress again that no alcohol or drugs shall be taken to an event, anyone suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave the ghost hunt immediately with no refund.
Also any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event.
It is advisable to bring a camera or camcorder just in case you get some really good spirits!
But by all means HAVE FUN and ENJOY your Ghost Hunt with From The Other Side.
Terms and Conditions
- From The Other Side accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property, including your bags, vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles whilst on an event.
- No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event, the other guests or team members. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or persons concerned will automatically be removed from the event with no refund.
- Customers must be respectable of the event and each other!
- This event is for over 18s only. (Exceptions maybe permitted, please contact us first).
- Most event locations are physically demanding and vigorous. From The Other Side therefore reserves the right to refuse admission to any event, should we feel there is an unacceptable risk to your safety or the safety of others should they participate. From The Other Side have been advised that in refusing to provide admission on our events on the grounds of health and safety this is not discriminatory and this is provided for in the Equality Act 2010. This view is endorsed by the HSE.
- Most of our locations are not suitable for clients with mobility issues, disabilities or heavily pregnant women. From The Other Side value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the locations this is not always feasible and we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you would like any additional information regarding our locations, please email us at email@example.com
- From The Other Side reserves the right to cancel any event, or amend the location, date or contents.
- If From The Other Side has to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given in this circumstance, we will try to contact every client as soon as possible. From The Other Side will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses. Refunds can only be processed back to the originating account/PayPal account.
- Sensible footwear (closed flat shoes, walking boots or wellies) and appropriate clothing must be worn on the event. Please be aware that both indoors and outdoors events may be very cold. Many of our indoor locations have no heating.
- No alcohol or drugs shall be taken to an event, anyone suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs upon arrival will be asked to leave immediately with no refund. In certain venues (such as pubs) where alcohol is normally sold, we may permit a reasonable number of drinks to be purchased. Drunk guests will be asked to leave and will not get a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted with a full refund up to 28days in advance of the event. Within 28 days of the event, no refunds will be accepted.
- Clearances are not guaranteed to remove any spirits from the property.
- From The Other Side lets you, the customer use their equipment on the event. These are checked on a regular basis. If you damage any of our equipment, you may be liable for the costs.
- By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying From The Other Side and all individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
- By booking on an event you are agreeing to all the above terms.